In today’s time the most prominent search engines include, Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc. But different people have different choices when it comes to using all these search engines. Some might like to use Google only whereas some prefer to go with Yahoo and rest just use whatever comes in front of them that is they don’t have any choice issue in using any of the search engine, till they are getting there results on time.
But in case you lean towards using Yahoo! as your web homepage and looking forward to set yahoo homepage as your default page. Then the steps are quite simple. You can set Internet Explorer to open the Yahoo! search page (or can choose to make yahoo my only home page) at whatever point Internet Explorer starts. You can likewise set various pages to open at once.
Steps to follow to make yahoo my home page
- Open Internet Explorer and then click on the Tools menu. In the event that you don’t see the menu bar, press the Alt key. This strategy works for all versions of Internet Explorer.
- From there select the Internet Options within the list of Tools menu.
- Once it’s open, you will see several tabs, you need to click on the General tab.
- Enter the Yahoo page you need to stack into the “Homepage” field. You can have Internet Explorer begin at various Yahoo pages, contingent upon your inclinations. Here you can make yahoo my homepage or can even reset yahoo homepage with various other alternatives. Such as:
- Add addresses to numerous lines to open different tabs (Internet Explorer 8 and later). On the off chance that you need numerous Yahoo pages to open in partitioned tabs when you begin Internet Explorer, you can add each of them to their own particular line the “Home page” field.
- Now click on the Apply button to save your changes. Click OK to close the Internet Options window, and afterward close Internet Explorer.
- Start Internet Explorer again to see your new changes. The Yahoo! site(s) you determined ought to show up when Internet Explorer begins.
On the off chance that your landing page doesn’t stack Yahoo! furthermore, rather diverts to some other landing page, you may have malware keeping you from changing your program’s settings.
For any Further Queries or Need Help @ Call 24X7 Toll Free # 1-844-299-0055
Website : http://yahoo.setup.global/